Sifu Dennis Wang-External Qi Gong Healing Workshop
The Han Yang Ru Yi Qi Gong is a qi gong style that has been passed down through lineages and like other forms of qi gong, consists of a number of specific movements combined with breathing and visualization. The person practicing the style will get health benefits themselves and improve their constitution whilst building up their zheng qi. In addition, regular training of the form will eventually result in being able to transfer qi and treat patients.
Treating patients using the Han Yang Ru Yi method involves the practitioner externally activating the wai qi field of the patient from a distance and then the qi will do what it is meant to do in order to help the patient. During this time, the patient may shake, sway, vibrate as well as experience other reactions.
All conditions can be treated with the application of externally applied qi gong healing including cancer.
The weekend will be divided as follows.
- Introduction and demonstration of qi gong healing
- How to use breathing to effect immune system
- Loosening exercises to prepare for Shaolin stretching
- Shaolin stretching – 8 steps of yijin jing
- Twisting and stretching of spinal cord
- stretching ren channel
- stretching du channel
- stretching dai channel
- stretching 12 channels
- Harnessing qi and rotating dai channel
- Learn basic Han Yang Ru Yi hand movements
- Han yang ru yi foundation exercise
- Visualization exercises using lao gong to direct qi through central and lateral channel of body
- Talk on essentials of Han Yang Ru Yi
- Practice 15 steps of Han Yang Ru Yi
- Practical uses of some of the moves to apply to healing
- The healing protocol of the Han Yang Ru Yi
- Meditation on the three dan tien
- Closing ceremony and presentation of certificates
New Zealand School of Acupuncture and TCM
32 Manukau Rd, Epsom, Auckland
Date and Time:
Saturday and Sunday, October 8-9
9am – 5 pm
CPD – Continuing Professional Development for Acupuncture NZ members
Acupuncture NZ has approved 12 hours CPD for the weekend and Certificate of Attendance will be issues at the end of the weekend.
Cost and payment details:
The weekend will be limited to 20 people and the early bird price is $500 including GST if paid before 3rd October. Full price is $650 if paid on or after 3rd October. Cancelling up until 3rd October will occur a $100 cancellation fee. After 3rd October, there is no refund.
$100 deposit can secure your place but is non refundable. Remainder of payment will be required BEFORE 3rd October or full price of $650 applies.
Covid and cancellation of workshop
It is recommended that if you travelling from outside of Auckland and that if you book your flights and accommodation, that you book with the option of receiving credit or refund in case the event is cancelled for some reason beyond my control. A full refund of the workshop cost will be given, if the event is cancelled beyond my control.
Where to stay near the venue
The Auckland Newmarket Motel is about ten minutes walk to the venue.
Please contact me via email.