How Does Vaginal Steaming Work?
Vaginal steaming in Chinese medicine is used to relieve stagnation and coldness in the body. Aids as an internal cleanser of the membranes of the vaginal tissues and the uterus, and in Eastern medicine, in general, it is used to dilate the blood vessels, increase blood circulation, provide oxygenation and relax the pelvic floor muscles.
This is considered especially important for stagnant fertility conditions, and/or incomplete emptying of menses each cycle. Signs of this are PMS, cramps during your period, brown blood/dark blood/purple blood during menstruation, blood clotting during menstruation, endometriosis, PCOS, the absence of menstruation, long cycles (longer than normal), or bleeding less than 4 days per cycle.
This is done a day or two after a woman has had her period in order to detox and heal any imbalances in the vagina, cervix and uterus. Vaginal steaming has also been known to ease anxiety in women, as well as tackle several other health issues:
- Irregular and painful periods
- Vaginal Cysts
- Bladder and yeast infections
- Uterine fibroids
Scarring from childbirth, hysterectomies, and laparoscopies.
*This product is totally biodegradable*
*Smoke time is about 20-25mins*
Directions for use:
Place 2 folded strips of toilet tissue, on the front of the toilet bowl, then place the cone on the top of them to avoid the cone sinking or touching the water.
Follow the instructions below. Failure to do so may result in injury.
- This product must be used by a qualified practitioner.
- Store and use in a safe place away from children, chemicals, moisture and extreme temperatures.
- Remove product immediately if discomfort or hot sensation occurs. Dispose of product appropriately.
- This product is not a medical device.
- Assess skin prior to every use of the product - do not use if skin is not suitable condition.